Clinical Advisor Digital Metrics
Average Monthly Page Views
Average web ad click rate
Average Monthly Unique Visits
Newsletter Open rate
Average app click rate
- Audience: Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and other primary care practitioners
- April 2017: Clinical Advisor totaled more than 700,000 page views for the third straight month, finishing April with nearly 770,000 page views to post the second-highest single-month tally in brand history.
- March 2017: Clinical Advisor continued its strong start to 2017 by establishing a new traffic record for the third straight month. March's total of 812,694 page views represented a 43% Year over Year jump.
- February 2017: Clinical Advisor set a new traffic record for the second consecutive month, passing the 700,000 page-view barrier for the first time. One reason for the jump in traffic was the addition of Decision Support in Medicine content, which accounted for 30,000 page views.
- January 2017: Clinical Advisor set a new traffic record with 666,000 page views, posting a 27% YoY increase. Feature articles accounted for nearly a quarter of all traffic.
- December 2016: Clinical Advisor finished 2016 strong by posting its fifth consecutive month of more than 500,000 page views.
- July 2016: The PA/NP Salary Survey continued to drive steady traffic to the site. The survey, which included responses from nearly 3,000 PA/NPs, has driven more than 21,000 page views since being posted.
- June 2016: Coverage of the AANP annual meeting boosted traffic, accounting for nearly 7,000 page views.
- March 2016: posted the third most monthly page views in its history with more than 567k. This represented 11% YoY growth.