New York, September 9, 2014. Haymarket Media is excited to announce the launch of EndocrinologyAdvisor.com, a new digital resource for healthcare professionals in the field of endocrinology.
EndocrinologyAdvisor.com is designed to provide practical, actionable information and resources to assist clinicians in making the right decisions for their patients affected by diabetes and other endocrine conditions.
Key features include: daily endocrinology news, drug monographs, full-length clinical features, unique case studies, clinical charts, continuing medical education (CME) courses, and coverage from major endocrinology conferences.
“Our goal is to provide cliniciansâ€”endocrinologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and primary care physicians who treat patients affected by endocrine disordersâ€”with the latest relevant clinical information and treatment strategies to ensure exceptional patient care,” said Jim Burke, RPh, SVP, Digital Products at Haymarket Media.
Members of Endocrinology Advisor‘s editorial boardâ€”who provide guidance and will be regular contributorsâ€”include:
- George Grunberger, MD, FACP, FACE, President-Elect of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and founder of the Grunberger Diabetes Institute.
- Pauline Camacho, MD, FACE, Vice President of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and Professor of Medicine and Director of the Loyola University Osteoporosis and Metabolic Bone Disease Center.
- Elizabeth N. Pearce, MD, MSc, Associate Professor of Medicine at Boston University School of Medicine and member of the board of directors for the American Thyroid Association.
- Marc R. Blackman, MD, Associate Chief of Staff for Research & Development at the Washington DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Assistant Dean for VA Research and Professor of Medicine & Rehabilitation Medicine at Georgetown University School of Medicine.
EndocrinologyAdvisor.com is mobile-optimized and will also be released as a native app for Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) and Android devices in coming weeks.
The Endocrinology Advisor website and app is the second in a series of new digital resources Haymarket Media will launch as part of its Advisor Network, building on the success of The Clinical Advisor and Cancer Therapy Advisor brands. The first brand in the series Psychiatry Advisor was launched in July 2014 for psychiatric healthcare professionals.
Matt Dechen, Director of Business Development, Cardiometabolics
About Haymarket Media, Inc.
Haymarket Media Inc. (HMI), a global publication and communications company founded in 1957 with North American Headquarters in New York City, publishes titles in 23 languages and in more than 100 nations.
The Haymarket Medical Network reaches healthcare practitioners through a multichannel environment that includes more than 11 unique brands offered across multiple formats (web, app, print, live), including:
MPRâ€”including Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Pediatrician, and Pharmacist editionsâ€”The Clinical Advisor, Cancer Therapy Advisor, The Cardiology Advisor, Endocrinology Advisor, Clinical Pain Advisor, Infectious Disease Advisor, Oncology Nurse Advisor, Neurology Advisor, Psychiatry Advisor, Renal & Urology News, Rheumatology Advisor, Medical Bag, andthe ONA Nurse Navigation Summit.
The network benefits from its inter-connectivity, allowing users to move from brand to brand to discover the relevant content they need to make practice-related decisions.
Since 1985, MPR has been the most used drug reference by healthcare professionals in a wide variety of specialties and practice settings.
SOURCE Haymarket Media Inc.
- Haymarket Introduces a DigitalÂ ResourceÂ for Clinicians Treating Cardiovascular Disorders
- Haymarket Unveils Its Newest Website for Clinicians Treating Rheumatic Disorders
- Haymarket Medical Network is a New Resource for Media Planners and Marketers
- Only Seconds to Care — New MPR App Saves Time, Supports Decision Making for the Busy Clinician
- 2 Minute Medicine to license peer-reviewed medical news to Haymarket Media in new multi-brand partnership