Haymarket Media, Inc. relocated its New York City headquarters to 275 7th Avenue earlier this summer.
The new office offers an upgraded environment for employees and clients alike with a dedicated conference center and studio facilities.
Haymarket CEO Lee Maniscalco said, â€śOur relocation represents an exciting new chapter for our US business. The new office gives us the opportunity to create a new working environment better suited to the requirements of a modern day media company.â€ť
Haymarket Media, Inc. is part of Haymarket Media Group, based in Twickenham, UK. The company has a total of 13 offices worldwide.
About Haymarket Media, Inc.
Haymarket Media Inc. (HMI), a global publication and communications company founded in 1957 with North American Headquarters in New York City, publishes titles in 23 languages and in more than 100 nations.
The Haymarket Medical Network reaches healthcare practitioners through a multichannel environment that includes more than 14 unique brands offered across multiple formats (web, app, print, live), including:
MPRâ€”including Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Pediatrician, and Pharmacist editionsâ€”The Clinical Advisor, Cancer Therapy Advisor, The Cardiology Advisor, Endocrinology Advisor, Clinical Pain Advisor, Infectious Disease Advisor, Oncology Nurse Advisor, Neurology Advisor, Psychiatry Advisor, Renal & Urology News, Rheumatology Advisor, Medical Bag, andthe ONA Nurse Navigation Summit.
The network benefits from its inter-connectivity, allowing users to move from brand to brand to discover the relevant content they need to make practice-related decisions.
SOURCE Haymarket Media Inc.
- 2 Minute Medicine to license peer-reviewed medical news to Haymarket Media in new multi-brand partnership
- Haymarket Partnership With NFID Highlights Commitment to Infectious Disease Prevention
- Jim Burke Promoted to General Manager of the Medical Communications Division of Haymarket Media
- Haymarket Recipient of CMI’s 2016 Supplier Excellence Award for Performance
- Haymarket Medical Network Launches Seamless Integration of Continuing Medical Education Activities