Average Monthly Page Views
Average web ad click rate
Average Monthly Unique Visits
Newsletter Open rate
Average app click rate
- March 2017: Psychiatry Advisor surpassed the 200,000 page view mark for the first time in March, with 200,853 total page views. This represented a 32% YoY increase
- February 2017: Psychiatry Advisor is off to a strong start in 2017, already posting the second and third highest single-month page-view marks in the brand’s nearly three-year history.
- January 2017: Psychiatry Advisor, largely boosted by Schizophrenia and Mood Disorders content, recorded a 28% YoY jump in page views.
- December 2016: Psychiatry Advisor finished its second full calendar year strong with more than 164,000 page views in December. This represented 30% YoY growth and the average monthly page views jumped 22% compared to 2015.
- November 2016: Psychiatry Advisor continued its strong 2016 by posting a 35% YoY increase in page views in November and is on pace to finish year averaging more than 150,000 monthly page views, which would represent a 21% YoY increase.
- October 2016: Psychiatry Advisor continued its upward trend with a record 178,166 page views in October. This was the fifth straight month over month increase and registered a 28% YoY jump.
- September 2016: Psychiatry Advisor set a new traffic record, passing 160k page views for the first time. Search traffic set a new monthly mark and page views overall were up 21% year over year.
- August 2016: Psychiatry Advisor nearly set a new monthly traffic record with just less than 157,000 page views in August. This represented a 32% jump in traffic YoY.
- July 2016: Psychiatry Advisor celebrated is two-year anniversary with its third-highest single-month page view total since launch.
- June 2016: saw an 8% jump in page view month over month, led by a slideshow detailing the Top 10 Mental Health apps.
- May 2016: Psychiatry Advisor, which will be celebrating its two-year anniversary in July as the initial 20/20 brand, passed 130k page views in four straight months for the first time