Average Monthly Page Views
Average web ad click rate
Average Monthly Unique Visits
Newsletter Open rate
Average app click rate
- Audience: Healthcare practitioners that specialize in the treatment of urology and nephrology
- March 2017: Renal & Urology News set a new record and had a 33% YoY increase with 201,016 page views in March.
- February 2017: Renal & Urology News is getting close to crossing the 200,000 page view mark for the first time. It set a new record with more than 189,000 page views in February.
- January 2017: Renal & Urology News easily eclipsed its previous high-water mark for traffic with 181,000 page views. Prostate Cancer content led the way, accounting for nearly 10% or all article traffic.
- December 2016: Renal & Urology News averaged more than 150,000 page views per month for the entire year, up nearly 10% over 2015.
- November 2016: Renal and Urology News, buoyed by coverage of Kidney Week 2016, narrowly missed the record for monthly page views it set in October.
- October 2016: Renal & Urology News established a new monthly page view record in October with 162k, led by its prostate cancer coverage.
- August 2016: Came up just short of establishing a new monthly page view record in August. Prostate Cancer coverage led the way, accounting for 10% of all traffic.
- June 2016: posted its highest average monthly newsletter click rate of 2016 at 4.3% on editorial e-newsletters to go with an impressive 23% open rate.
- May 2016: recorded a 20% year over year page view increase as it recorded the second most single-month page views ever for the brand.