Average Monthly Page Views
Average web ad click rate
Average Monthly Unique Visits
Newsletter Open rate
Average app click rate
- Audience: Healthcare practitioners that specialize in the treatment of cardiology
- March 2017: The Cardiology Advisor easily established a new traffic record, crossing the 60,000-page-view mark for the first time in March. Coverage of the 66th Annual Scientific Sessions & Expo of the American College of Cardiology led the way, accounting for nearly 20% of traffic.
- February 2017: The Cardiology Advisor posted new records for visits and unique visits in February, while falling just short of eclipsing January’s page views record.
- January 2017: The Cardiology Advisor continued its steady increase in traffic, crossing the 50,000 page-view barrier for the first time to record a new traffic record and 96% YoY increase.
- December 2016: Cardiology Advisor, launched late in 2015, hit its stride as the year progressed, posting its best two months of the year in November and December.
- November 2016: The Cardiology Advisor, led by AHA conference coverage, set a new traffic record, nearly doubling its page view total from November of 2015.
- October 2016: The Cardiology Advisor finished its first year with its second highest monthly page views (36,276) and best engagement as far as page views per visit (1.69).
- August 2016: Set a new traffic record and crossed the 40,000-page view plateau for the first time in August, three months shy of its one-year anniversary.
- July 2016: Set new records in monthly visits (22,301) and unique visits (12,807), paced by a jump in traffic to the heart failure section.
- June 2016: set a new page view record, largely influenced by a 106% month over month jump in Google referrals due to being indexed on Google News.
- May 2016: established a new page view record, crossing the 30k page view threshold for the first time in its seven-month existence.